Advance Veterinary Diets Obesity Feline
Overweight and obesity
Diabetes Mellitus in overweight cats
Health issues associated with catabolic conditions
Features and Benefits:
- LOW ENERGY DENSITY - Promotes healthy weight loss.
- HIGH PROTEIN CONTENT - Helps maintain muscle mass, increase energy expenditure and improve insulin sensitivity.
- HIGH FIBER CONTENT - Provides a satiating effect and dilutes the level of energy in the diet.
- LOW LEVEL OF STARCH AND CARBOHYDRATES WITH A LOW GLYCEMIC INDEX - Barley and whole grains from maize and wheat. Improve insulin sensitivity and the metabolism of glucose.
- CITRUS FRUIT FLAVONOIDS: GRAPEFRUIT AND ORANGE EXTRACTS - Help lower oxidative stress, inflammation, cholesterol and triglycerides in blood.
- SUPPLEMENTS WITH MONOUNSATURATED FATTY ACIDS: OLIVE OIL - Induce a lowering of oxidative stress and help improve the symptoms of the metabolic syndrome.
- SUPPLEMENTS WITH ESSENTIAL OMEGA 3 FATTY ACIDS: FISH OIL - Aid in the reduction of inflammation, joint pain and the risk of hepatic lipidosis.
- ESSENTIAL OMEGA 6 FATTY ACIDS, ZINC AND BIOTIN - Helps restore and maintain the skin, hair and their protective barrier function.
Ingredients: Maize glutendehydrated poultry proteinmaizedehydrated pork proteinbarleypea fiberhydrolyzed animal proteinwheat glutenpotato proteinwheatvegetable fiberbeetroot pulpanimal fatsoya floursodium caseinatefish oilpotassium chloridedehydrated eggcalcium carbonateolive oilsalt.