This Advance Veterinary Diets Atopic with Rabbit & Peas dietetic dry food has been specially developed for dogs suffering with nutritionally-caused skin conditions, sensitive skin or excessive hair loss. The grain-free recipe contains highly-digestible rabbit as the single source of animal protein. This is ideal for dogs with intolerances to other meat varieties. Peas act as a digestible alternative source of carbohydrates. Advance Veterinary Diets Atopic with Rabbit & Peas provides valuable nutrients to help protect the skin, strengthen the skin’s natural barrier and combat itching.
Unsaturated omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids work with olive leaf extract to keep your dog’s skin healthy and offer anti-inflammatory effects. Aloe Vera provides moisture and helps with the regeneration of damaged skin. Collagen peptide supports quick wound healing. Advance Veterinary Diets Atopic with Rabbit & Peas is free from artificial preservatives and colourings. All ingredients have been specially selected to guarantee maximum digestibility. This premium food helps to minimize the risk of allergic reactions and dietary intolerances.
Advance Veterinary Diets Atopic with Rabbit & Peas is a high quality special nutrition recommended by vets to help dogs suffering with skin problems, helping to support optimum health.
Advance Veterinary Diets Atopic with Rabbit & Peas at a glance:
- Dietetic dry food for adult dogs with skin problems
- Specially developed for dogs with dermatitis, sensitive skin or excessive hair loss
- Single source of protein: easily digestible rabbit meat with low allergenic potential
- Grain-free: also suitable for dogs with alleriges or intolerances
- Promotes skin health: a combination of nutrients to encourage intact skin function, glossy coat and combat itching
- With peas: acting as an alternative source of carbohydrate
- Minimises the risk of atopic skin reactions: exclusively selected ingredients list that helps reduce the danger of dietary intolerances
- Omega-3 and -6, and olive leaf extract: can have anti-inflammatory effects and promote smooth skin
- Aloe Vera: strong hydrating effects, offering moisture and supporting skin regeneration
- With collagen peptide: encourages wound healing
- Improved recipe: with natural antioxidants
- Free from: artificial colours and preservatives
- Recommended by veterinarians: proven ingredients that help reduce skin problems
- Easy zip packaging: easy to open and resealable
Pea starch, rabbit (17%), peas (17%), dehydrated rabbit protein, animal fat (stabilised with mixed tocopherols from natural sources), collagen hydrolysate (3.2%), sugar beet pulp, hypoallergenic aroma, yeast, soya oil, calcium carbonate, salt, mono-calcium phosphate, olive leaf extract (0.05%), biotin, Aloe Vera (50mg), protein sources (rabbit, peas and yeast).
Additives per kg:
Vitamin A (27,000 IU), vitamin D3 (1800 IU), vitamin E (450mg), vitamin C (350mg), ferrous sulphate monohydrate (261mg), potassium iodide (1.9mg), cuprous sulphate pentahydrate (33mg), manganous sulphate monohydrate (123mg), zinc sulphate monohydrate (240mg), zinc amino acids chelate hydrate (600mg), sodium selenite (0.2mg).
Contains natural antioxidants.
|omega-3 fats||0.9 %|
|omega-6 fats||3.2 %|