The recipe of Advance Veterinary Diets Senior Articular Care has been specially developed to meet your dog’s nutritional needs once it reaches the age of 7 years. It contains valuable ingredients clinically proven to combat arthritis, inflammatory joint issues, abrasion and osteoporosis. This light, delicious meal can also help your dog lose excess weight. Advance Veterinary Diets Senior Articular Care contains a high quantity of pea protein, to help support maintenance of strong muscles. This helps to support your dog’s joints, which can be overloaded in the later years of life, by encouraging a slim build and supporting a strong body.
The lemon verbena extract in Advance Veterinary Diets Senior Articular Care can help to alleviate age-related inflammatory joint pain. Vitamin K2 keeps bones supplied with minerals, helping to combat osteoporosis and reduce the risk of fractures. Omega-3 fatty acids, glucosamine and chondroitin all help to keep your dog’s joints and cartilage healthy. This clinically proven mix of vital nutrients visibly supports your dog’s wellbeing and mobility. Advance Veterinary Diets Senior Articular Care is a suitable dish for any senior dog with joint problems or after an operation, as well as for use in combating osteoporosis and abrasion in older years.
Advance Veterinary Diets Senior Articular Care at a glance:
- Complete food for dogs over the age of 7 years, with additional health benefits
- Healthy joints: ideal nutrient combination to help improve mobility in older dogs with joint issues
- With glucosamine and chondroitin: maintains healthy joints and cartilage, reducing calcification and abrasion
- EPA and DHA: unsaturated omega-3 fatty acids from fish oil can have an anti-inflammatory effect
- Hydro-Collagen: can help regenerate joint cartilage
- Pro Age complex: with antioxidants and a reduced phosphorus level to relieve your older dog's kidneys
- High content of pea protein: supports maintenance of strong, healthy muscle mass
- Contains lemon verbena extract: reduces joint pain caused by inflammation or oxidative stress
- Light and easy to digest: delicious recipe with chicken and plenty of fibre
- Clinically proven effects: food recommended by veterinarians, ideal as a preventative measure, to support existing joint problems and arthritis, or after an operation
- Vital nutrient complex: balanced formula with a plethora of vitamins, minerals and trace elements for maximum wellbeing and strong immune system in advanced age
Chicken, wheat, rice, dried animal protein, maize gluten, maize meal, animal fat (stabilised with a mix of tocopherol from natural sources), dried animal protein, fish oil (source of EPA), sugar beet pulp, dried collagen (2.7%), dried salmon protein, pea protein (source of leucine), yeast, vegetable fibres, potassium chloride, salt, glucosamine (650mg), chondroitin sulphate (450mg), lemon verbena extract, magnesium oxide, hyaluronic acid (30mg). Additives per kg:
Vitamin A (27,000 IU), vitamin D3 (1800 IU), vitamin E (770mgmg), vitamin C (500mg), iron (86mg), manganese (40mg), iodine (1.4mg), copper (8.8mg), zinc (148mg), selenium (0.1mg).
With natural antioxidants.
|omega-3 fats||0.8 %|
|omega-6 fats||2.2 %|