Advance Veterinary Diets Diabetes Colitis is a balanced and complete dietetic dry kibble that is adapted to the nutritional needs of dogs suffering from diabetes mellitus, colitis or digestive problems associated with the lower intestine such as diarrhoea or constipation. This food only contains carbohydrates that have low levels of quickly released sugars. The ingredients used have been selected to be easily digested and low in fat, which can help overweight dogs to reach and maintain a healthy weight. The high quality ingredients make this food well accepted, with a great taste. A combination of bioflavonoids and vitamin E have a boosted antioxidant effect, which helps to neutralise free radicals and minimise oxidative cell damage.
Advance Veterinary Diets Diabetes Colitis at a glance:
- Dietetic complete dry adult dog food
- Helps to control the symptoms of diabetes mellitus, colitis and large intestinal complaints such as constipation and diarrhoea
- High levels of complex carbohydrates: Slows down the release of sugars after eating
- High levels of soluble and insoluble fibre (beet pulp): High in fatty acids, which act as a source of energy. Beet pulp fibre can help to improve intestinal health as well as activating and balancing gut flora and regulating the digestive process
- Moderate fat and energy content: Helps to keep your dog in good condition and prevent weight gain
- Bioflavonoids: Natural antioxidants that boost the antioxidant effects of vitamin E and C and can help to minimise oxidative cell damage.
- Diabetes mellitus
- Large intestine diarrhoea
- Dogs with tendency to become obese
- Dogs with history of relapse with struvite stones
- Health issues associated with catabolic conditions